Download file metadata by file id
A brief explanation of the received json and its fields.
- id: the id of the file. You can refer to this id for other operations such as delete, download, upload content.
- tenantId: the id of the project this file belongs to.
- fileName: the name of the file specified in the upload process.
- hashName: the hash of the file name.
- version: the file version specified in the upload process.
- mimeType: the type of the file uploaded.
- size: the size of the uploaded file in bytes.
- md5: the md5 hash of the file.
- updated: the epoch time wth milliseconds precision that the file was uploaded or updated. You can derive the actual time with various free tools on the internet, for example this one https://currentmillis.com/