Because of its diversity Deutsche Telekom can deal with and offer:
- IoT devices such as sensors or gateways,
- IoT networks based on fixed line and mobile connectivity such GPRS, UMTS, LTE, 5G, NB-IoT, LTE-M,
- IoT cloud platforms,
- security in all its aspects,
- system integrations,
- application development and customization,
- business and system consultancy
The complete IoT portfolio and capabilities of Telekom are described in detail at https://iot.telekom.com/en.
A very crucial part to implement IoT systems and infrastructures is the IoT network. The characteristics of the IoT network makes a decisive contribution to enable devices with low power consumption, devices with low costs and devices which can be integrated via wide area radio into the network. To enable this Telekom implemented together with its subsidiaries such as Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile Netherland, T-Mobile Poland, T-Mobile Austria, T-Mobile US, etc. a NB-IoT and LTE-M network in many countries world wide.
In case you are interessted in explanation about how NB-IoT and LTE-M helping to implement IoT use-cases in the industry read Mobile IoT Guide from Deutsche Telekom.
Updated 5 months ago