If all the AT commands are way too hard to remember for you and if you struggle with finding quickly what you need to make your device talk, then we've got something for you: good old cheat sheets.
Whatever the reason is that you're here:
- if you go mad about the fact that all modules - even from one vendor - use a different AT command set
- if Google doesn't help you as fast as you wish
- if you want to outperform your fellow team members
- if you loved secret cheating in school anyway and want to revive the feeling of (not) being cought
- or if you simply want to save time
make use of this section of our doclib and please let us know whether it is helpful for you or not .
We admit, there's a fineprint: O&OE.
Please be aware that IoT Creators cannot guarantee for the completeness and accuracy of these AT command cheat sheets. For detailed information and latest versions of AT command guides, please always refer to the supplier's specifications and manuals which are referenced in each page.
In case the links are broken, please look for the documentation at the vendor's homepage and let us know that we need to update our pages.
Updated 3 months ago